Other features that came along with the solution:
1. Save fuel costs with our route optimization tool. It is an intelligent feature that will let your field workers take the most cost-efficient route to diminish fuel costs and labor costs. It estimates the shortest possible path between two sites.
2. The field mobile app can be used by: field technicians to update assigned tasks; supervisors to track technicians on field and to review their work; sales team to create estimates, manage quotes and to update clients information.
3. FieldPLANR’s FSM software is 100% web based. It is accessible from any device, be it a cellphone or a tablet. Hence, increasing workforce productivity.
4. A mobile forms solution that comes with various forms to be filled by the technicians as well as the supervisor for an organized workflow. The forms can be preflight forms for technicians before the start of a project, to update site information, client satisfaction survey, job completion forms, etc.
5. Quote management system allows you to create your own customized quotes.
6. Reduce paperwork and errors with our automated field service management software.
7. Purchase order manager lets you create purchase orders to fill up stock and notifies you when the inventory is running low.
Results, Return on Investment, and Future Plans:
Ever since our client installed FieldPLANR field service management solution for their pest control business, they have been experiencing staggering returns. Each technician works an additional hour a day because they don’t have the need to visit office that often anymore. There is increased flexibility and greater ownership of roles within the organization. Also, the information flow is more organized and there is complete transparency between the workers.
FieldPLANR’s CRM system has led them manage their business with greater ease and the conversion of leads is also real quick. The entire process is streamlined in real time, therefore the client saves both time and money.
The client is overwhelmed by the overall functions of the FSM Software and has generated huge amounts of profits. The client is planning on expanding the business and is also looking forward to add in a few more widgets to their FieldPLANR system.